Highway & Monitor

The Maryland Bar Association or your county bar association can refer you to an attorney in your area. You must file your case within three years from the date the car was delivered to you. All automobile manufacturers provide some type of criticism resolution process. If the manufacturer won’t comply with repurchase or exchange your automobile, it could offer to submit your dispute to arbitration.

Leave a Reply