Vehicles, Vans & Vans

If you personal a registered motorcar or trailer, you need to pay a tax, referred to as a motorcar and trailer excise, every year. When you get your motorcar excise invoice, additionally, you will get instructions on the way to pay it. A automobile that’s jointly owned by a pair may be handled as owned by both one. This exemption applies to a single registered motorized vehicle purchased for personal (non-commercial) use. For example, if you purchased a motorized vehicle in New Hampshire on January 1st and introduced it into Massachusetts on June thirtieth, a use tax would be due by July twentieth.

Leave a Reply